Re: FW: Fwd: Fw: Tax
  • Subject: Re: FW: Fwd: Fw: Tax
  • From: "Pat" <Pat.Creighton@shaw.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 13:56:07 -0700

Charley and Others; There are a lot of these that come around when
someone's email has been hacked. I doubt very much if even the member
herself knew what was going on. I just deleted it without comment because
at the time I was rushed. If anyone knows her, then perhaps they could
contact her to check that she does know the account was hacked?

Facebook group assessing pet foods: