Re: Spam/Inappropriate Mail
  • Subject: Re: Spam/Inappropriate Mail
  • From: John Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 22:07:35 -0700

If an in appropriate post comes to iris-photos and I do not remark on it, please let me know with a personal message. Sometimes I get busy and don't follow every post or thread, but I can block an address from posting again.

Political, religious, lifestyle etc rants or spam are not allowed on iris-photos and if someone persists, I will ban them.

John Jones
List owner