[PHOTO] RE;PHOTO:Iris Sylphide | Wed, 3 Mar 1999 15:15:02" />

[PHOTO] RE;PHOTO:Iris Sylphide

Iris "Sylphide"

This is an old Arilbred from the time when they were called Regeliacyklus,as far as I know it is from the 40`s,
correct me if I am wrong.
I grow this one together with some other old arilbreds,they grow very well at a south faced wall, actually they grow so well that they have overgrown each other, and thats why I am not certain of the name!
Anyway I think they are beautiful.!
Jan Jacobsen -Denmark
 jacobsen.dorph@get2net.dk

JPEG image