Re: HELP

From: "Lewis,Shirlee E" <Shirlee.E.Lewis@kp.org>

>    Can you help me  -  I'm  on the Photo List  and  messages get sent with
> atttachments - which I can not view
>
>    HOW  DO  I SEE THE  ATTACHMENT ?
>
> Thanx in advance
>
> Larry D
>
>  Larry,
Sometimes I can't open the attachments that come with the Iris Photos mail.
When that happens I go to the archives and view the picture there.  Here is
the address of the web site.

http://www.mallorn.com/lists/iris-photos/

Shirlee Lewis
Sunset Zone 23
> Southern California Iris Society
> Secretrary / Newsletter Editor
> shirlee.e.lewis@kp.org
> FAX  562-461-4217
> VOICE 562-461-4912

Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
http://www.onelist.com
Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest