[PHOTO] Re: Juno pic_12 | Sun, 28 Mar 1999 14:07:25" />

[PHOTO] Re: Juno pic_12

Gosh, thank you so much for that lovely picture. It has been so long
since I have seen one in picture or in person (found this list by
accident) and I miss them!

Thank you. I have fond memories of purple Iris's. I was lonely as a
young woman and would forget all my troubles if I saw some pretty purple
Iris's at, in or near pretty buildings like churches that were from the
turn of the century where I grew up.

This is last Juno pic from A.N.McMurtrie's photo collection. If there are great enthusiastic Iris growers who like to grow Junos, change plants or improve your collections the E-mail addres For Alan is Alan@hydro.on.ca
Juno willmotiana_from P&M nurseries
Edmundas Kondratas
Kaunas, Lithuania,  zone 5.

JPEG image