Re: Purple irises

From: bay44@webtv.net

What dynamite photos Harold! And thank your for being so considerate in
thinking of me and if other's sent me photos of the purple irises. There
should be more kind people like you in this world!

Sincerely,
Stephanie

ps- I find myself making noises to myself like "ooh" and "aah" when I
look at your photos and I am the only one in the room so I can hear
myself! (smile.) plus, looking at the land in the backround makes CA
seem so inviting. Like another world, thousands of miles away......

Ta Da! Come see our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: A free email community service