Re: RE: Artists Palette

I like it alot , is this a TB ?  Another weird blend that I like alot
from photos is RAKU BLAZE.  I'd like to get that one as well.

Warm today in Blainville Quebec , new growth on irises ,5b
Chris

Chuck Chapman wrote:

> I'll try to ssend again as the photo some how seems to have became detatched
> from the original message.

> Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com.

>  [Image]

Get paid for the stuff you know!
Get answers for the stuff you donít. And get $10 to spend on the site!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2200/0/_/503733/_/957396140/