Re: RE: Artists Palette

--- In iris-photos@egroups.com, Chris Darlington
<chris.darlington@s...> wrote:
> I like it alot , is this a TB ?  Another weird blend that I like
> from photos is RAKU BLAZE.  I'd like to get that one as well.
> Warm today in Blainville Quebec , new growth on irises ,5b
> Chris
> Chuck Chapman wrote:
> >
> > I'll try to ssend again as the photo some how seems to have
> > from the original message.

AP is indeed a TB. Very vigourous and huge flowers. This is a Supreme
Sultan Grandchild with flower stalks and size as part of its

Raku Blaze looks good in its picture. I have grown it for three years
and havn't seen a bloom on it yet.

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.