Re: Shockey Aril Seedling

That is a very pretty seedling. I have not seen such a solid orange signal.
Vernon Brown in Lubbock, Texas where the wind is blowing.......... too hard!

> Here is a Shockey aril seedling blooming here today.
>
> Lowell Baumunk
> Colorado

> *--- FREE VOICEMAIL FOR YOUR HOME PHONE! ---*
> With eVoice Now you can keep in touch with clients, vendors, co-workers,
> friends and family ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. Sign Up Today for FREE!

----

Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2567/0/_/503733/_/958090934/