Re: RE SPEC: Unknown

     I haven't been able to open zip files so far.  Let me know if you get
the thing really identified.
     I still think Iris brevicaulis.  That one happens to be native to Ohio.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.

There's still time to order Calyx & Corolla flowers for mom.
These fresh and elegant bouquets are available for delivery
by Mother's Day. To order, please visit