Re: Amoenas-Twilight Cloud

I'm sending a photo of Twilight Cloud in response to some postings re
amoenas/neglectas on iris-talk. This is an amoena that I'm introducing this
year. Not new or different but one that is much liked by me and by garden
visitors. Excellent form and branching and very nice to look at. Introducing
another amoena is always an iffy idea but I couldn't let this one get by and
hopefully it will grow under a lot of different garden condditions but this
will only be known when tried.

http://click.egroups.com/1/4054/0/_/503733/_/958217674/