Re: Shockey Aril Seedling

I don't want to hear that you are satisfied with only one TB cross.  Get busy!

The Shockey onco is 83-44-USA.  Pete has it too.  Isn't it incredible.

I am sending a pic of my aril garden to iris-photos.  It has been my least
unsuccessful attempt at growing the arils.

Getting ready for our early show at the Botanic Gardens tomorrow.  Hope I can
find something to bring to compete for Best Seedling.

Save 75% on Products!
Find incredible deals on overstocked items with Free shipping!