[PHOTO] Marvell Gold again | Sat, 13 May 2000 13:57:31" />

[PHOTO] Marvell Gold again

I am very proud of this photo.  I love the shadows cast on the falls.
Satan's Mistress is directly behind in the background, with columbine
behind that, together with other bearded irises on the left, and more
columbine on the right.

Compared to my previous photo of MG, you can see that the stands have begun
to assume their normal "pendulous" position.  In a few more hours they will
be dangling alongside the falls.

Sorry this jpeg is so big, but when I shrank it it lost the quality of the
veins, and shadows.  I hope you like it!

Make new friends, find the old at Classmates.com:

JPEG image

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6