Re: The Dark Ones

I love SATAN'S MISTRESS  ,  GIDEON VICTORIOUS intrigues me with those
open standards.  Can you send me more info on the two .  I'm currently
having trouble growing a few dark ones , SUPERSTITION AND ELIZABETH
CAROL don't like it here.  Seems the darks from the red side are going
to be a problem for me.  BLACKOUT  is doing well here in Blainville
Quebec zone 5b ( land of ice , rain and snow ).  Bloom is still at least
three weeks away for me.

Chris Darlington ( recently bought a new pair of tweezers)
Blainville Quebec

Dennis Kramb wrote:
> These TB's are featured most prominently in my hybridizing attempts.  I
> just love the dark ones:  Before the Storm, Satan's Mistress, and Gideon
> Victorious.
>                       Name: darkones.jpg
>    darkones.jpg       Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
>                   Encoding: base64
> Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
> Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6
> http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html

Make new friends, find the old at Classmates.com: