[PHOTO] [PHOTO] [PHOTO] [PHOTO] Fw: Request for info | Tue, 16 May 2000 09:47:32" />

[PHOTO] [PHOTO] [PHOTO] [PHOTO] Fw: Request for info

A gentleman sent me this email requesting assistance with identification. I know there is a large group on this list that knows species irises quite well and would be able to help. Replies will need to be off line to either Henk or myself since the requestor is not a member of iris-photos.

Thanks in advance.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 2:32 AM
Subject: Request for info

Dear all,

A friend in the US told us to go to your site for information about a flower that suddenly arised in our little garden near a pool of water. We don't recognise the flower, regard it as a wonderful gift of nature, but apparently it is an iris. Do you recognise this flower and if you do so, can you tell us: is there a special name for this sort?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Henk Koerts, Zoetermeer (The Netherlands)

JPEG image