Re: I. Fedotisima

In a message dated 5/18/00 7:42:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dkramb@badbear.com writes:

> That's a really nice change for foetidissima.  Where did you get that?
>  Most are shades of brown/yellow/cream/tan.  Although I've heard of
>  blue/purples before, I've never actually seen them.  I have some year old
>  seedlings of blue foetidissimas which the seeds originated from New
>  Zealand, but they won't bloom for at least another year or two.
>

>  >    Hey did I spell that right?  Seedling of I.Fedotisima,  different
>  >shades of color.  Interesting right now we have this flower, a  siberian
>  >and a PCI blooming within five feet of each other.  The PCI is
>  >reblooming....... Mike
>  >
>  > ">
Thanks Now I understand why mine are blue falls and creamy green standards(?).

Cathleen
San Jose ca. Zone 8 but no frost this year.

Porsche Boxter. You and a friend. Nine dream days from
Napa Valley to Beverly Hills. Provided by CarsDirect.com.
Click to enter.
http://click.egroups.com/1/3993/0/_/503733/_/958717823/