Re: HYB: Dark BB SA

First Sterling wrote:
> oh! and I have one tiny question....is it fertile?

Then Mike responded:
> Yes, both ways.

Sterling replies:
*GASP* *PANT....PANT* Soooo.... where DOES the line
start? *Sterling loads his holsters full of tweezers*

> Side note:  I have taken it down to SDBs, with the
> first generation blooming
> all at about 13", quite a few pods on the IBs from
> SDBs.  All the IBs
> carried the flounces.

COOL!!! I am also very interested in this because of
it's 22" blooming height. I am thinking it would be
great to mix with the 48 chromosome medians.

*Sterling doing his tweezer exersizes (both hands and
feet too) in preparation for the release of "Dark BB

Do You Yahoo!?

The world's largest musician community, with over 50,000 gear
reviews and over 15,000 pages of content, is a click away.