Re: I. Foetidissima

> > That's a really nice change for foetidissima.
> > Most are shades of brown/yellow/cream/tan.
> Although I've heard of
> > blue/purples before, I've never actually seen
> them.

There is a purple cultivar called Nant Gwilw (spelling
is correct). The Hudsons of Iris Gallery have it but I
am not sure if they are offering it this year. It is a
very striking dark variety.

Also, there is a gorgeous variegated leaf variety of
I. foetidissima that is excellent for the shade
garden. Leaves are heavily striped in cream.

Do You Yahoo!?

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive chemistry