[PHOTO] I. foetidissima variegata | Fri, 19 May 2000 08:45:53" />

[PHOTO] I. foetidissima variegata

Hi everyone,

Here are some pics of I foetidissima variegata.
Flowers are tan and lavender.

Sterling

http://im.yahoo.com/
The world's largest musician community, with over 50,000 gear
reviews and over 15,000 pages of content, is a click away.
http://click.egroups.com/1/3737/0/_/503733/_/958743927/

Ifoet1.JPG

JPEG image

Ifoet2.jpg