[PHOTO] Seedling | Fri, 19 May 2000 12:42:58" />

[PHOTO] Seedling

AMERICAN EAGLE is turning out to be an incredible pollen parent!  We had tons of re-selects the past few years when AE was used as the pollen parent.  It passes on it's great form and ruffling plus rebloom and it allows the pod parent's color to come through.  We have dark, ruffled SAs REs from Thunderspirit X AE, great big reblooming ruffled blues from Yaquina Blue X AE.  This one is Lavender Belle X American Eagle.  Typical form of American Eagle offspring.  A little more flared then most.  Hope you like it

JPEG image