Re: I. foetidissima variegata

>Hi everyone,
>
>Here are some pics of I foetidissima variegata.
>Flowers are tan and lavender.
>
>Sterling

MY WORD!!  Yours sets seed?!?  This is remarkable!  The people I got mine
from said their variegated foetidissima never set seed (and only rarely
flowered).  What do you do with those seeds???  (SIGNA would snap them up
in a heartbeat if you were so inclined.)

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6
http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html

Remember the good 'ol days