Re: ugly bug

Is it 3/8 of an inch long? It looks like a ladybug larva. If so, they are even
more
voracious consumers of aphids than the adults.

Ken Walker
Concord, California USA
USDA zone 9, Sunset zone 14

Dennis Kramb wrote:

> I never thought I would find a bug more hideous than an earwig.  What on
> earth is this thing?  They are all over the irises in one end of my garden.
> YYYYUUUUUCCCCKKK!!!

> Up to 60% OFF food!
> Buy Now and Shipping is Free.

>                Name: bug1.jpg
>    bug1.jpg    Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
>            Encoding: base64

> Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
> Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6
> http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html

72% off on Name brand Watches!
Come and buy today and get free shipping!
http://click.egroups.com/1/4011/0/_/503733/_/958783837/