[PHOTO] Fwd: I.purpureobractea | Fri, 19 May 2000 20:11:50" />

[PHOTO] Fwd: I.purpureobractea

Up to 60% OFF food!
Buy Now and Shipping is Free.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4016/0/_/503733/_/958785097/

Hallo Lowell,
I looked once more at your picture of I.purpureobractea. Again a super photo.
The plant looks very dwarf, what is the height? The description  in A Guide
to Species Irises says: Stem 20-35 cm (8-14"). Your plant seems to be at the
lower limit, a most interesting plant.
As to the depth of field in your photos, is a digital camera more
advantageous in this respect? Or did you find out how to turn off the wind?
Regards
Harald

Attached is a new 2/3-bred: Invention x I.kirkwoodii

JPEG image