Re: ugly bug

>That is a baby ladybug be nice to it and it will eat your bad bugs.

They are FAST movers and quick bugs (such as roaches and earwigs) really
give me the heebie jeebies.  These things are uuuuuuugly!  But I'm glad I
have them in my garden.  Thanks to everyone for helping me identify this
beneficial beast!

Lower Long Distance bills isnít just FANTASY. Join beMANY!
and start saving on Long Distance today!