Re: Flounced IB

> > First Sterling wrote:
> > > oh! and I have one tiny question....is it fertile?
> >
> > Then Mike responded:
> > > Yes, both ways.
> >
> > Sterling replies:
> > *GASP* *PANT....PANT* Soooo.... where DOES the line
> > start? *Sterling loads his holsters full of tweezers*
> >
> > > Side note:  I have taken it down to SDBs, with the
> > > first generation blooming
> > > all at about 13", quite a few pods on the IBs from
> > > SDBs.  All the IBs
> > > carried the flounces.

I'm panting just as hard as Sterling here in the Southern Hemisphere. Any
wonder if you can hear me up there! I think I shall have to offer a large
monetary incentive to have some seeds from said IB sent to Australia. There
are no restrictions on that, and I really don't think I can bear to wait
several years for it to be imported.
-Jan, who has just been to her first iris society meeting, and heard plenty
of people knocking the SA's. Maybe they just haven't seen a really good one
yet?