Re: ugly bug

I should have made it a clearer, a huge "little alligator" of the kind I
like is 5/8" long. Your alligators on the other hand are an entirely
different story. That is one impressive oh darn. I am a safety engineer. I
am not sure the the OSHA codes would allow me within 30 feet of that one.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9

----