[PHOTO] RE: Varigated halophalia | Mon, 22 May 2000 20:24:38" />

[PHOTO] RE: Varigated halophalia

This is a photo of  Iris halophalya that I obtained several years ago as
"Alba". I assumed this referred to the gold foliage that it shows in the
spring. This foliage gradually turns dark green and in the summer only tips of
the leaves will be gold. The flower looks consistent with halophalya and is
lavender blue. It blooms earlier then most of the spurias and usually is
finished blooming by the time the spurias are in full swing. I have not heard
any mention of this anywhere and was wondering if any one had information on
it.

Perfect for any room of your family's home, Honeywell's QuietCare HEPA
Air Purifier features maximum air flow & 30% less noise. Enjoy $35 off
this state-of-the-art air purifier at gazoontite.com & breathe deeply!
http://click.egroups.com/1/3965/0/_/503733/_/959045070/

JPEG image