Re: another SDB seedling

--- Patrick Orr <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com> wrote:
> WOW Sterling.  Now THAT is distinctive.

Thanks Patrick. The color surprised me when it opened
this year. Especially given the parentage. But there
are already better SDBs on the market in the same
color range. Being Busy is one of them. Although, I
think this seedling has a deeper bushier blue beard.
However, I am testing it's fertility and would like to
add horns to it. I could call it Being Horny...hyuk

Do You Yahoo!?

Missing old school friends?  Find them here: