Dear Patrick:  Thank you very very much!  A SASE is on its way from Richard
Ferris.  I am writing to ask if you would send enough for two - I (Elaine
Ferris) used to have some but I had a real bad borer year and lost it.  That
was in Chicago so I would like to try my luck again.

Just one question - have you grown it from seed?  I had a rhizome originally.
 Does it do better if you cold-treat the seed (stratify) like siberians?  I
would assume you could just plant it now but am curious.  Thanks!

Elaine/Dick Ferris