[PHOTO] Re: MTB SEEDLING | Thu, 25 May 2000 22:10:17" />

[PHOTO] Re: MTB SEEDLING

Then there is this one....Easy Style x Smart...I almost lost this to bloomout
last season on it's maiden bloom. I had it planted next to a railroad tie and
I think the tie held heat enough to almost make it bloom out. This year I
have decent increase without the fear of bloomout. Everyone is saying this is
a must introduction....jim

Remember the good 'ol days
http://click.egroups.com/1/4053/0/_/503733/_/959310613/

JPEG image