[PHOTO] Re: FREE IRIS SEEDS | Thu, 25 May 2000 23:51:56" />

[PHOTO] Re: FREE IRIS SEEDS

Elaine,

This plant was originally grown from a rhizome.  Its seeds volunteer
themselves constantly.  It self sews and babies shoot up everywhere without
any care at all.

Please find attached another picture showing the plant's full size after a
couple years growth.

Patrick