Re: Var SA SDB

--- Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com> wrote:
> I like it!!  You've got some pretty cool stuff
> there, Sterling.  Maybe you
> can give "the other" Sterling a run for his money?
> <G>

Thanks Dennis, I thought that variegata SA SDB sdlg
was rather scary looking since the beard is so big,
bushy  and horned. It came from a cross of Stinger X
Dark Vader. The falls are such a dark shade of red
that it looks black. Then those gigantic beards that
look almost talon like. I should give it the garden
name "Talons".

> Maybe you
> can give "the other" Sterling a run for his money?
> <G>

um.....what other Sterling?!?!

Sterling
off to Salem......