Re: Re: Romantic Evening Offspring

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Romantic Evening Offspring
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 17:05:03 -0700

neilm@charter.net writes:
> How was the width in the seedlings over all?  The pedigree of
> Zepherina looks like a potpourri of genetic potential.  Have you
> sibbed any of these?
Hi Neil,
Yes, that's what I've been doing, crossing the sibs.
Now that Night Game & Local Color are open I'm using them.
The width in the seedlings of Re X Zephernia are passable but
I'm always looking for a little more.
> First color showing on a Great Gatsby x Romantic Evening seedling--<

What a great cross Neil, Great Gatsby has been a stellar performer here
I have Great Gatbsy X Proud Tradition seedlings around here somewhere.
Trying to keep the blue neglecta line alive since there isn't that many
good ones
and the public likes them so much.
Randy in California