[PHOTO] new blooms | Thu, 3 May 2001 11:37:54" />

[PHOTO] new blooms

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] new blooms
  • From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 12:36:20 -0400

Title: new blooms
I came home at lunch today to find this SIGNA plant blooming for the first time.  It's labelled as Iris longipetala, but to me looks like a Siberian.  Unfortunately the camera does not do it justice... the subtle infusion of purple around edges is absolutely gorgeous in real life!  As you can see in the photo it's putting up quite a lot of stalks & buds.

Also in bloom were some arilbreds which I'll post later.
Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
The Public Record Portal!