[PHOTO] Two Unknowns | Thu, 3 May 2001 22:16:45" />

[PHOTO] Two Unknowns

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Two Unknowns
  • From: "Knudsen, Daniel C." <knudsen@indiana.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 22:15:05 -0500

List-

Here two unknown iris blooming in my gardens currently. The first, I think,
is Amas and is very common near my house. No one seems to know its name, but
all agree that, like me, they got it from their mother about 40 years ago.
The second, I think, is Latin Lover.

Dan Knudsen
Indiana, Zone 5/6