[PHOTO] Lindis | Sun, 6 May 2001 15:32:01" />

[PHOTO] Lindis

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Lindis
  • From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 16:31:14 -0400

Title: Lindis
I bought this hoping to confirm the identity of an "unknown" in my garden.  The colors are a perfect match, but the flared falls on Lindis have me doubting my unknown.  My unknown has that classic globular shape.

Also in the photo are Reprise (Siberian) on the right, and Aril Reverie on the left... and my neighbors weeds.  :)

--
Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor