Re: Between The Lines

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Between The Lines
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 19:50:30 -0700

Dennis Kramb wrote:

Wow!!

My I. versicolor is very pretty, blooms well, and is a good garden
plant.

But I love it too much to show it a picture of yours. I don't want
to destroy its self confidence.

Yours is as gorgeous as any flower could ever hope to be.

Go ahead. Keep posting your pix. Don't care about the rest of us. Sniff.

;-)

Gerry, thrilled at seeing ever-new beauty in the genus
--
mailto:gerrysnyder@mediaone.net
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 RVP

for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.sIrMC/YKfCAA/qvCFAA/GjZVlB/TM