  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: CANDY ROCK
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 06:35:38 -0700

Hello Melanie,
Last year the pictures of Candy Rock and Concertina got switched at the
graphic artist's before printing.  We didn't catch the mistake until after
the catalog was run.  The descriptions are correct, Candy Rock is the red
violet IB with horn, Concertina is the pink with blue beard and horn.  I
hope this didn't cause too much confusion for anyone.   We tried to send a
Candy Rock and a Concertina if either one was ordered, just to make sure
that you got what you really wanted.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
Mike Sutton