Re: unknown help

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] unknown help
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 07:46:24 -0700

Mme Chereau and its look alikes are the kind of puzzle that HIPS people seem
to thrive on. HIPS should have the subtle distinguishing features documented
and available to others.

I did not respond to the earlier question because I have questions about the
accuracy of the iris that I have labeled Mme Chereau.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762