Re: Superstition Beard Color

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Superstition Beard Color
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 07:50:15 -0700

I grow Superstition and would give long shot odds that you do not have
Superstition especially since it is a Wal Mart acquisition. I am still
trying to get a good photograph of Superstition. One that is not a black
blob on a blurry background.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road