Scanning

      I just place the flowers on the scanner surface and scan. My
scanner has a removable lid so I take it off and place
somewhere to stay clean. It works best in a dim or dark room,
elsewise you get a grey or dirty yellow backgroung color. I've also
tried this with daffodils and they looked great, almost 3-D. Don't
forget to clean the scanner surface befor and after use as the
flowers can be a bit messy.