Re: TEST PIECE

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TEST PIECE
  • From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 21:26:44 -0400

Title: Re: [iris-photos] TEST PIECE
To save just the image in an Outlook express email, just right click on the image and follow the steps. For Dennis you will have to remember and enter the name of the cultivar (or photo) because Dennis has a wierd code of some sort that he uses for the file name. Most of us just use the name of the cultivar for the file name.

The last four photos I posted were called
        DemureIllini.JPG
        MauveSnowtop.JPG
        Oyez.JPG
        BronzeFalcon.JPG
and those are the same file names that came back from the listserv.  If you're getting something different then it must have something to do with the Mac to PC transition.  Sorry, I don't know much about PC's.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
www.debticated.com