Re: HIST: TB: Merrily Smith's Orphan yellow

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HIST: TB: Merrily Smith's Orphan yellow
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 06:33:29 -0400

I posted a photo of Merrily Smith's orphan yellow historic TB on
iris-photos and Neil Mogeson asked:

<Are you willing to share the story behind these orphans?  I'm curious
and probably not alone....the baby looks interesting, bright and
cheerful.>

Sure - a couple of years ago, Merrily posted a request for foster
parents for some historic irises.  I had to go to the archives for the