Re: HYB: First Try

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: First Try
  • From: "Francesca R Thoolen" <irisgirl2@home.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 13:13:40 -0700

Mike, For a first try, you did "good" as the kids say now a days. I
especially think that the first one with the yellow standards has good
potential. I would work this one as a line. I remember the quantity of dogs
I got years ago on my first tries. Of course we didn't have such good
material to work with but none the less I never saw anything in my patch I
really was happy with. Good luck.

Francesca
irisgirl2@home.com