[PHOTO] OYEZ | Sat, 12 May 2001 15:20:28" />

[PHOTO] OYEZ

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] OYEZ
  • From: charmike1@juno.com
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 14:21:45 -0600

I've tried to send this 3 times now. I think I have managed to sign up
for iris-photos finally, but one message was returned to me as
undeliverable and the very first one hasn't shown up anywhere that I can
find. I apologize if I am messing things up too much. I just thought this
OYEZ photo turned out well but looks slightly different than one posted
earlier. To me the area where the signal spot would be is slightly darker
than the other picture I saw. Thanks.

Char Randall
Melba, ID
USDA zone 6-ish