SPEC : Irid Photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] SPEC : Irid Photos
  • From: Paul Tyerman <ptyerman@ozemail.com.au>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 16:49:39 +1000

Sorry for that last message having no subject.  It was the third attempt at
sending it because the introductory email for this list states
iris-photo@onelist.com as the sending address.  Finally checked and found
out it is now iris-photos@yahoogroups.com that I should have sent to.

In all the hassle of copying and pasting and resending the message I forgot
to put in a subject again.

Sorry.

Paul Tyerman