[PHOTO] TB: Cherry Smoke? | Sun, 13 May 2001 06:17:32" />

[PHOTO] TB: Cherry Smoke?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Cherry Smoke?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 07:15:32 -0400

This is what I've been growing as Cherry Smoke for years, but I got it
as a club plant and never thought to check to make sure that's really
what it is.  For such a cheapo, this camera takes such nice closeups,
but depending on the angle and what fills the frame, the colors come out
looking a bit different - the flowers in both photos were all more or
less the same color in reality.  The closeup is of one of the flowers in
the clump shot.

Linda Mann Tennessee