[PHOTO] TB: unk white/peach amoena | Sun, 13 May 2001 06:24:52" />

[PHOTO] TB: unk white/peach amoena

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: unk white/peach amoena
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 07:23:35 -0400

I hope someone can help me figure out what this one is.  Another tough,
reliable, late bloomer from the lady in Greenback.  Neil, is this
another unknown weed in your area?  It has been one of the pollen
producers this year.

Linda Mann Tennessee