Re: TB: unk white/peach amoena

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: unk white/peach amoena
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 12:20:26 -0400

Chuck Chapman said:
<I would suggest that you have Coral Beauty, Niswonger '81.>

The lady I got it from has ordered almost exclusively from Schreiners
over the years.  I will hunt through my old catalogs and see if they
sold it sometime in the last 30 yrs.  Thanks Chuck.  I will get a start
of CORAL BEAUTY for comparison.

Linda Mann Tennessee