  • Subject: [iris-photos] ADMIN:
  • From: John Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 15:08:27 -0700

It appears that Yahoo is having a series of problems.

One of them seemed to involve messages sent to onelist.com addresses
(e.g., iris-talk@onelist.com). Onelist was of course the original list
service for iris-photos and iris-talk. If any of you are still sending
email to those addresses, it would be better if you changed your address
to iris-photos@yahoogroups.com and iris-talk@yahoogroups.com.

I have had a report that some folks have suddenly been unable to sign-in
to their Yahoo accounts when they previously have been able to. If you
have had this problem, please contact me privately at:

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

Director, Region 14 of the AIS